Objectives of the program
After the sales training program is completed, all participants will experience tremendous boosts in their ability to:
· Understand the differences between negotiating and selling and maximizing the potential of both.
· Use suitable negotiable framework and skills to prepare for, drive and finish win-win negotiation dialogues at every single stage of a sales process.
· Improve efficiency at handling objections and price resistance.
· Convert client demands into needs creatively
· Position your value more efficiently and persuade clients to see concessions as more worthwhile options
· Close negotiations in ways that maintain momentum, solidifying accomplishments while paving the way for successful and smooth implementations of projects.
Make the best use of your position, do not give away much too early and achieve the results you are aiming for.
Sales training will teach sellers all the necessary skills needed for negotiating deals that are beneficial to both parties. It will also help them to boost long lasting relationships. In this training program, sellers will learn the following:
· How to justify the value that a solution will provide to a client
· How to improve the quality of negotiations with a client to make them more effective
· How to discover the full range of terms and conditions of a client
· How to hold back control by trading logically with clients
· How to resolve resistance and pricing objections without conceding in a client focused manner
· How to understand strategies and procurement’s drivers so as to work efficiently with strategic purchasers
All who participate in the sales training program will learn the best practices in sales and will learn a framework that is perfect for composing dialogue from preparation to closing and increase their ability to see negotiations from the point of view of a client as they seek to convert demands to needs and learn how to dig deeper to understand what drives the priorities and the personal agenda of a client. Once participants unravel and understand these needs, they will use value justification to create outcomes that will benefit both buyer and seller by avoiding a concession while getting their worth.
Benefits of the program
There are so many benefits that can be gained from improving the sales skills. Some of the benefits are:
· Creating profitable relationships with clients
· Creating greater client loyalty and trust while reinforcing your position to win opportunities in the future.
· Collection of fees that have been left on the table
· Avoiding the pressure of discount fees in a difficult economy